Posted by : Eka Kamis, 27 November 2014



Good morning everybody, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eka Nur Lailiyah, you can call me Eka. I was born on Gresik, july 23th 1995. Now I’m nineteen years old. I have one brother, his name M Azim Al-Faqih. My occuption is student, I’m student at Muhammadiyah university of Yogyakarta. My daily
activity is study and clean of my room kost. My hobby is fishing, and watching tv and box office movie. One of my favourite movies is legend of guardians, because i think the most amazing and inspiring movie. And than I also like listening radio. Usually i’m listening radio with hand phone or online radio. I like all the food which is spicy because it makes me so hot. My father is a bussinessman and my mother is a house wife. I want to be one of the most successful person, because i want to make happy my mother and my father. That's the end of my introduction. I would say thanks for your attention. nice to see you :) and see you tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Arsip Blog

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumlah Pengunjung

- Copyright © Belajar Bersama -